Open Upstox Account: Upstox is an Indian Top Trading application to buy and sell stocks in indian stock market. It is an online broker offering trading and investment services. The company do not provide any type of tips, recommendations, or research services.
In This Article we are going to share the complete details and guide about how to open a Upstox account online for free. If You Have Any Questions about this article you can simply ask us from the comment section below.
Open Upstox Account
Upstox Account Features:
- Offering a range of financial services for around 10 years. In business since 2009.
- Have over 1 lakh customers.
- Offer in-house build advanced trading software Upstox.
- Equity delivery trades are offered at free of brokerage charges.
- Offer Rs 20/order low-cost brokerage plan for Intraday, F&O, and Currencies & Commodities.
- Backed by prominent investors.
- Higher leverage plans are available for additional Rs 10 brokerage.
- Member of SEBI, BSE, NSE, MCX, and CDSL.
How to Open Upstox Account:
- Visit Open Upstox Account Link and go to account opening page.
- Create an account by entering your email ID, creating a password and mobile number.
- Enter your PAN card, Aadhar Card and verify with OTP sent on your mobile.
- Upload the documents mentioned above and choose the pricing plan.
- Review and confirm the application.
- Submit the application.
- In a few minutes, you will receive an email with 2 attachments- a Demat form and a PoA (Power of Attorney) form.
- You will receive the User ID and password required to sign in to your Upstox account with 24 hours of the activation of the account.