Open Kotak 811 Account: Kotak Mahindra Bank is Offering Kotal 811 Zero Balance Saving Account. It is the zero balance savings bank account of Kotak Mahindra Bank. The banking ecosystem has seen a wave of changes in the last few years. The new, modern day banking, is faster than ever, and operates seamlessly in a digital medium. The entire process is paperless.
In This Article we will discuss about the complete information about How to Open Kotal 811 Account For Free. If you Have any questions about this you can simply ask us from the comment section given below.
Eligibility to Open Kotak 811 Account:
- You need to be above 18 years of age
- Be a Resident of India
- Aadhar and Pan Card
How to open Kotak 811 Account Online:
- Go to this link Kotak 811 Account
- Add your basic details: Add your name,phone number and email id. If you are a not a politically exposed person and a tax paying citizen, tick the check boxes.
- Verify your phone number: Enter the OTP that has been sent to your mobile number.
- Aadhaar Consent: In this step, you need to give the consent that you are using your Aadhaar voluntarily. Select Yes if you want to open the account with your Aadhaar details.
In case you don’t want to use Aadhaar, you can open Kotak 811 Lite.
- Aadhaar & PAN details: Enter your Aadhaar & PAN number. Click on ‘Next’.
- Accept the terms and conditions: In this step, you are accepting that you haven’t opened a Aadhaar based OTP account with any other bank.
- Add Aadhaar OTP: Key in the OTP sent to your Aadhaar registered mobile number. Click on Continue.
- Aadhaar address: Your Aadhaar address will be fetched from the UIDAI database.
- Add your personal details: Add your personal details such as occupation, father’s name, gender, annual income etc.
- Add nominee details: Include nominee details. It is better to add nominee details so that your family doesn’t have any problem after your demise. You can also skip the part.
- Review your details: Check your profile details, address and nominee details.
- Give declaration: Tick the boxes. You can choose to receive updates on Whatsapp.
- Choose meeting address: You can select any Kotak Mahindra Branch, your Aadhaar address or a new meeting place.
- Check credit score: If you don’t know your credit score, you can check your credit score for free.
- Set your passwords: Set your net banking password and 6-digit mobile Banking PIN(MPIN). Confirm password and PIN. You will be prompted to use the same PIN for your virtual debit card. Click Yes if you want to use the same.